COVID-19 PROTOCOLS FOR TAX SEASON 2021
As the world has been affected by the COVID-19 virus, we here at Cavacas Associates are striving to provide a healthy and safe interaction when it comes to getting your taxes done this year. Below are some of the actions we are taking at our office. If you have any questions, you can contact us directly here or via phone at (802)-772-8800 or (802)-770-9434. Thank you for your understanding during these challenging times.
- Masks are required at all times within the office.
- No more than two clients per office space. Couples are allowed. We have three office spaces total. This total does not count the preparers.
- We will have clients fill out contact tracing forms per State of Vermont guidelines.
- When you arrive, please call us at (802)-772-8800 to notify us that you are at the office. This is so we can sanitize the office ahead of time and make the space is sanitized prior to your appointment. Once this happens we will notify you when to enter the office.
- All of our office equipment and supplies will be sanitized after each client visit. This is to ensure the health and safety of our customers.
- If you do not feel well, are sick, or show symptoms related to COVID-19, please notify us so we can either reschedule your appointment at a better time or set up a remote session via video chat or phone call to do your taxes. If you have any questions regarding this, please contact us.
- Just like our previous years, we will provide our drop-off services and video sessions to all of our clients who choose to do so if they do not feel comfortable coming to the office.